Monday, January 29, 2007

22!

Tomorrow I turn 22! Well, it feels like I already am, because we have celebrated! We had a family dinner, and then an evening of relaxing and conversation with some people from the NOVA branch of the People of Praise... I am so grateful for this past year. All of you that shared it with me, thank you! The Lord has immensely blessed me this year and I'm so excited to see what kind of adventures He'll take me on this coming year.

To top it the year off, my women's group humored me with gin and tonics, speed scrabble, and chocolate pie... oh man it was good!

More pictures to come from my photographer sister, Melanie...

Xavier Walter

Diego Edmundo and Melanie Jane

Physical evidence of my 54 cupcakes...
All beautifully set on the "tree" given to me
by my Dad from my birthday last year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment