Sunday, November 26, 2006

November closes...

I am thankful. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with lots of family. It is now Sunday, and I'm home drinking hot chocolate, and finishing up some homework before tomorrow hits. I have 8 days of classes left in my 2nd to last semester of Undergrad. Hallelujah!

Yes, I did brave the stores with Dad, and Melanie's family on Black Friday. I'm happy to announce that I did not only people watch, but actually made some purchases for the Christmas celebration. (Clue: I pretty much hate shopping, unless you mean sitting on a bench watching people with an Auntie Anne's pretzel, of course in the company of friends.)

I look forward to red and green decorations which will go up next weekend, the advent season, tacky Amy Grant Christmas albums, going to Rockefeller (or RockAfellA, if you're from NYC), finishing finals, and as Virginia mentioned today, the cardboard calendar which gives you a piece of chocolate every day until Christmas. (How do kids remember these things for 11 1/2 months until next year? Simply amazing.)

Who's ready to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas?"

No comments:

Post a Comment