Monday, April 10, 2006

Humiliation is good... right?



I'm telling you, I was born 10 years too late. seriously. here's the proof!


80's Bowling... what a stitch. Leave it to Mary Fisher... =)
You ask why I put blackmail pictures of myself on my own blog... well, I'm not sure. It's probably the insanity factor.

I have accepted a job in Louisiana for the summer... Praise God! I'm excited, nervous, and trying my darndest to trust in God for all the plans and details that need to come together over the next month and a half before I drive away....

I can't believe the year is winding down... I have a million business class projects to accomplish, however, community building has had our last meeting, and the trees are definitely starting to look green, which always brightens my day.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!! This outfit screams 80s newscaster...you were totally supposed to be the irish form of Connie Chung - no joke. :-)

    ReplyDelete