Monday, February 20, 2006

Just do it.

Just cook once a week. This is what I heard from Andrea about helping out around the house. The mere words struck fear in my heart. Not only is the Kane family allergic to all sorts of foods, but I haven't really cooked consistently for anyone in my whole life. (Lord, how will I do this for my family every night?)

I must say, though, that I have had a very pleasant experience so far. Chipotle chicken, lowry salt chicken, and taco salad have been my dishes so far, and I find myself excited about the possibilities of what to cook next week. No, not everyone likes every meal, but with 11 people at a dinner table, if 7 like it... it's a winner. =) The odds are in my favor. (Have a recipe? Send it to me... I'm adventurous. Not too spicy, though. I'm irish.)

Feel like joining me for Monday night dinners at the Kane's? Are you brave? Maybe you should stop by. Maybe I'll make you something special... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment