Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Ol' Days

Tonight I went to "Encounter" which was a Christian service of sorts for all the Christian Organizations at GMU, hosted by Chi Alpha. Victor and his brigade lead worship, and man... it gave me serious flashbacks.

Freshmen year... rooming with Katie Jarvis, midnight runs to IHOP because Victor wouldn't take no for an answer... Those were the fun days of Freshmen year. All the longings of singing for a living coming back, and my great love for singing harmony with Vic. Who knows, maybe God will grant my wish someday... or maybe I'll continue to glorify Him by singing in the crowd, because, honestly, the best thing I can do is worship Him.

He has given me so many reasons to worship His name... How can I keep from singing?

No comments:

Post a Comment