Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Fall is waning...


I have done a horrible job this semester of keeping up with pictures... Here is a picture of Christina Hudson and I at the chapel before Midnight Madness... we had some line-dancin' fun!

This semester is going by so quickly!! All of a sudden I have 3ish weeks of school left, and exams are getting closer. God has blessed me in so many ways. I've enjoyed every second at the chapel- the parties, Masses, s'mores, capture the flag, VeggieTales, Ladies Brunch, and even another awesome Beach Retreat. Whew, we certainly have done a lot.

I'm going to Pittsburgh/Stuebenville for Thanksgiving. I get to become a godmother for Sean Strasser!! (His beautiful little self right here on my blog!) It should be an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment