Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First Blog Ever!

Well, Thanks to Melanie Jane, I am starting a blog. I had to open an account for a class, so I figured... what the heck?

For those of you that are wondering, it is the last week of classes. I have a presentation tomorrow, a group paper due Thursday, 2 papers and 2 exams due next week. And then it's SUMMER! Praise God! He IS merciful.

I hope that someone finds something in my life interesting! I am going on a mission trip to Louisiana this summer for two weeks in June, living in a Women's Household for six weeks while Mom and Dad are gone, going for a week to the Beach with the family, and working as a Nanny when I'm here in Virginia. Life is full and God is so good to me... =)

1 comment:

  1. way to go, Mary! glad that you're published too. looks great!

    ReplyDelete